- Multi-Channel, Multi Region Support
- Integrated Multiple Telecast (TX) Log Processing
- FTA, Pay TV, Cable, DTH,OTT, HD, SD Channels Support
- Manages Content, Ad Sales, Traffic, Billing Processes, etc.
- All modules Integratedfor seamless workflow
- Frame accurate transmission schedules
- History and Audit Trail features
- Extensive range of operational and management reports
- Shared database for all functions
- Accurate & Specific access restriction to data
- Modular design where system functions match operation functions
- Ready Interfaces to major broadcast subsystems
- Proven Performance over almost two decades
- Periodic growth in product functionality through controlled versions
- Backed by Responsive User Support
GEN21 is built using modular structure, so it is possible for our Clients to choose only those modules that are required at start. Additional modules can be seamlessly plugged in later, as and when required, to integrate with existing modules.
Relevant Masters in GEN21 are intelligent as they provide for rule based data entry. This feature enables efficient management of data with appropriate conditions and provides required flexibility to users. It is a time saving feature.
Dynamic Report Builder
The system is enriched with the dynamic reports building tool, which enables users to create their own reports. The user-friendly, intuitive interface facilitates the user to create and store reports for the future use.
Inbuilt system alerts notify concerned users of important status changes like program change, media arrival, approval request etc. that need immediate attention. This helps eliminate communication gaps and delay in information sharing across broadcast departments.
Single Point Data Entry
The system is designed to achieve the goals of efficient and flexible data management using the concept of a centralized data source that can be shared appropriately across the enterprise. This is managed in conjunction with strong User Access Management based on roles and system security.
The system supports multiple currencies for Program Purchasing and Asset value. The corporate currency is also definable, with reports available in both local & corporate currency. Exchange rates are held at System and program contracts level.
Various GEN21 modules are integrated for efficient workflows and instant updates of data being used across departments. In addition, GEN21API/ interfaces provide automated data exchange between GEN21 and other key Broadcast Sub systems such as Playout/Automation, accounting/ERP, MAM etc..
GEN21 has the intuitive user-friendly interfaces, which allows users to quickly and easily manage all the processes with flexibility. Each action with self-explanatory text or caption for action helps users to easily understand the sequence of operations and the results to be expected.
Efficient Search Mechanism
Efficient searching techniques available throughout the GEN21 system help users to look for specific information easily using simple and elaborate search keys and quickly find results as well as preview required information.